jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessLogSampler multiple files
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:40:08 GMT
the way AccessLogSampler works is it will parse 1 line in the access
log per request.

say you have a thread group with 30 threads. after each of the 30
threads have sent 1 request, the sampler would have parsed 30 lines of
access log. This means, the 30 threads will not repeat the same
request another thread just executed.

does that help?

peter