jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using _regexFunction
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:07:09 GMT
Note that the Regex Extractor in that case will also be applied to the
second sampler, which may not be desired.

To apply the RE to only a single Sampler, add it as a child of that sampler:

TestPlan
+ Thread Group
+ + Sampler
+ + + Regex Extractor
+ + Sampler

S.
P.S. Presumably a "threat" group is what one uses for stress testing ;-)