jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users from file
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:34:17 GMT
Looks like the same file is being re-opened multiple times, and thus
the values are starting again.

Without seeing the JMX file, it's difficult to know what is causing this.

Can you create a Bugzilla issue and attach the JMX file?
Remove any passwords/private information first.

Or you can send me a copy privately.

By the way, the Java Request Sampler is very useful for checking test
plans, and easy to share with others, because it runs locally.

S.
On 09/08/05, Gino Gargiulo <Gino.Gargiulo@alea.ca> wrote:
> Well, when I run my script and check the login parameters that are being passed in, it
always grabs the first username and password in the text file.

[...]