jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users from file
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:04:47 GMT
What does happen?

Any messages in jmeter.log ?

Where in the test plan have you put the CSV functions?

S.
On 09/08/05, Gino Gargiulo <Gino.Gargiulo@alea.ca> wrote:
> Hi Noam,
>
> Thanks for your response.  I have tried what you asked.  I placed the
> ${__CSVRead(file,next())} right under my username and password variables but this still
does not work

> Regards,
>

> Gino Gargiulo

                                                   "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

 cc

                     Please respond to

   "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

  Subject

                                                   Users from file

> Hi,
>
> I have some scripts that are to read in usernames and passwords from
> file.  The file I have setup if like the following
>
> UN1,PWD1
> UN2,PWD2
> UN3,PWD3
>
> Etc.
>
> I use the CSVRead function to read in the 2 values.  The issue is that
> it only ever reads in the first user and password and does not go down
> the list.  I have tried this with jmeter 2.02 and jmeter 2.03.  Can
> someone help please?
>

> Regards,
>

> Gino Gargiulo

> --
>
> Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.