jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Functional Test Mode as a property from the command line
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 18:10:08 GMT
Of course!  Sorry, I should have thought of that too...

S.
On 05/08/05, Jeremy Dahlgren <jdahlgren@textwise.com> wrote:
> After messing with this some more I was able to toggle logging of the server response
data by setting the "-Jjmeter.save.saveservice.response_data" switch to either true or false.
 My JMeter .jmx plan has functional mode turned off, but by setting this flag to true I am
still able to record server response data.  Thanks for the help and the quick reply though.
 I am new to this list but will continue to use it in the future.