jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Functional Test Mode as a property from the command line
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:36:39 GMT
There's no generic way to override properties.
And there's no property that can set functional mode (yet).

However, one can set:

jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error

when true, responseData is saved for samples that are not successful.

[check jmeter.properties to see if this is in your version]

This is like functional mode, except that successful results are not saved.

If you want to override the mode setting, you'll need to edit the file.

Or raise a Bugzilla enhancement request and wait it to be implemented ...

S.
On 05/08/05, Jeremy Dahlgren <jdahlgren@textwise.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to set the "Functional Test Mode" check box as a property from the command
line (-n non GUI mode)?  I've moved all of our variables into "-J" properties we change from
the command line and the functional test mode is the only property we can't toggle from the
command line.  Is there some trick to alter boolean properties like this?

> <property xml:space="preserve" propType="org.apache.jmeter.testelement.property.BooleanProperty"
name="TestPlan.functional_mode">true</property>