jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing a .exe file with HTTP Request
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:47:41 GMT
On 03/08/05, Marcelo de Andrade <marcelochyna@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks but i tried to run the test until it reachs the end and my
> JMeter closed unexpectedly. I tried twice and the same thing happend.
> Do you have any idea why??

Perhaps there was some kind of error?
- check the jmeter.log file!

> I'm using a Windows XP but i think that is not the problem. After all,
> i already used JMeter for another tests.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Marcelo
>
> On 8/3/05, Noam Paz <noam.paz@db.com> wrote:
> >

> > Marcelo,
> > I'd suggest you can add the postprocessor "save response to a file".
> > Another possibility is to add a size assertion.
> > Hope thais helps.
> >
> > Best regards / Viele Grüße
> >
> > Noam Paz
> >
> > Deutsche Bank AG
> >

> >              Marcelo de Andrade <marcelochyna@gmail.com>
> >
> >              03.08.2005 09:51

                                                         JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

       cc

                           Please respond to

         "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

        Subject

                                                         Re: Accessing a .exe file with HTTP
Request

> > Thanks for the reply!
> >
> > I did it work (I guess), the problem is that i can't see it working. I
> > run the test and it doesn't stop running. How can i know if it is
> > downloading my file?? I have to wait until it stops?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Marcelo.
> >
> > On 8/2/05, Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html
> > >
> > > 400 means bad request right. I would double check and make sure the
> > > request is correct.
> > >

> > > peter

> > --
> >
> > Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren

> > This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.