jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rolando Sánchez Villalobos <rsanc...@AVANTICATEC.NET>
Subject RE: Survey: JMeter OS/JVM platform usage
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:04:24 GMT
JMeter 2.0.1 and 2.0.3, using http and https
BadBoy 1.5

Platforms
WinXP + JVM 1.4
Win2000 + JVM 1.4

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Martes, 16 de Agosto de 2005 11:51 a.m.
To: JMeter Users List; JMeter Developers List
Subject: Survey: JMeter OS/JVM platform usage

What OS/Java platforms are being used with JMeter?

==

If you use JMeter, I would appreciate it if you could provide details
of the OS/Java platforms that you use, as well as the JMeter version.

If you use any add-ons (not in the JMeter release) that would be
interesting to know too.

For example at work we use:

JMeter 2.0.3
+ home-grown sampler (using TCP)

Platforms:

WinXP + JVM 1.4
Alpha VMS 7.3 + JVM 1.4

==

Hopefully we can get an idea of the range of platforms being used, as
well as some idea of the relative numbers of installations.

If you don't want to reply to the list, you can reply directly to me.
I'll correlate the replies and post a summary later.

Thanks!