jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Anuradha S.Athreya" <anuradh...@world2web.com>
Subject RE: Accumulation of JMeter results
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:37:21 GMT
There is a JMeter-Ant Script with the help of which the log files can be
converted into HTML which will display the overall statistics based on the
results in the log files .
U can take a look at this :
http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/

-----Original Message-----
From: Niranjan Dash [mailto:niranjan_dash@persistent.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:00 PM
To: JMeter Mailinglist
Subject: Accumulation of JMeter results

Hi,

I've been asked to get a total result of several JMeter execution results. I
could gather them in a separate log file which in turn contains all the
contents of the individual log files generated.

But, this is not what I wanted. I wanted something by which we get a instant
analysis, as how many are thru and how many are not.

I hope the question is clear, if not please revert.

Regards,

Niranjan Dash

Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.|Outsourced Software Product Development|

#402, "Bhageerath", Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, 411 016 |
*: +91 20 25702736 (Direct) | Fax: +91 20 25702702 |
<http://www.persistentsys.com> www.persistentsys.com