jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anton Andreev <andreev...@yahoo.ca>
Subject using counter with while controller
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:28:19 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to set up a counter to be used with while
controller and i'm having dificulty (my while loop
does not stop).  What i did, just before while
controller i have "user variables" where i set
{counter} to 0.  In while controller my condition is
${counter}<3 and i have counter (name {counter}, just
like user var) inside the loop which starts from 1 and
increments by 1 till 4.  My while loop does not stop.
Please tell me what i'm doing wrong or if i have to
use something else to accomplish what i'm trying to
do.

Thank you,

Anton Andreev