jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anton Andreev <andreev...@yahoo.ca>
Subject jmeter + cocoon 2.1.7 form submission
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:04:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to record Cocoon's Portal CForms
submissions through Jmeter's Proxy.  I have Cookie
Manager set up that keeps JSESSIONID for current user.
 When it comes to form submission, while recording
through HTTP Proxy, it crashes Cocoon and I know it's
not the problem with cocoon for sure.  Looking at HTTP
Request that has been recorded it has continuation-id
among the variables that get submited with request but
it also tries to attach an empty file for some reason.
 If anybody knows what the problem might be any help
will be very appreciated.

Setup: JMeter 2.0.3, Java 1.4.2_08, Cocoon 2.1.7

Thank you,

Anton Andreev