jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mukesh garg <mukeshgar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: using sql query as a request parameter value
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:16:56 GMT
Hi Peter,

You are absolutely right. i want to use the result of a sql query in http request.

Thanks,
Mukesh
Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com> wrote:
hi mukesh,

is your goal to send a query to the database and then use the results
for a HTTP request?

peter

On 8/12/05, Michael Stover wrote:
> Soooo..... does the JDBCSampler not meet your needs?
>
> On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 06:28 -0700, mukesh garg wrote:
> > Basically i am creating a test plan for an application, where we start with an account
creation that sends a mail with some randomly generated validation code. We need to know the
validation code to setup the account after it. I am preparing a complete account setup test
script. but after creating an account, we need to enter validation code in next request. So
i need to retrieve validation code from DB on the basis of recently created account name.