jmeter-user mailing list archives

From hema rengarajan <hema_visak...@yahoo.com>
Subject few doubts regarding login
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 05:52:29 GMT
Hi ppl,

I'm a new user to jmeter.I have to do loadtesting of an application using the jmeter.

Please answer my following 2 quereies,

query 1:
My applicaiton has to support 400 concurrent users.
so does it mean that I should create and use 400 user id and passwords for the same.
Otherwise we have created some 20 user ids so far.Can I manage with the same?

query2:
My login page uses https protocol. And as far my search says jmeter doesn't support
https recording. So how do I do that?badboy is the only solution??Can I transfer the
scripts used in badboy to jmeter.

this is quiet urgent.
Someone please answer.

Thanks a lot in advance.