jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Paul Keeble <cs...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Setting the Port for a jmeter remote server for communication through a firewall
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 17:13:06 GMT
I am trying to test a web site where the connectivity from my local machine is
not sufficent to test it properly. As such I have installed JMeter closer to
the environment and trying to use the remote server system.

I have attempted the same thing locally and had no problems, but the remote
instance is behind a firewall. I need to know how to set JMeters port for the
remote server testing as long as it can be done.

If I can't set the port then what ports do I need to open in the firewall for
the default communication?

Thanks

Paul K