jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Manish Mathuria" <mmathu...@infostretch.com>
Subject RE: Getting an XMLerror
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:04:57 GMT
Hi Peter,

Like I wrote, the Glue webservice on xmethods works, ours does not.

Would you happen to know what are the errors I am getting?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:58 AM
To: JMeter Users List; mmathuria@infostretch.com
Subject: Re: Getting an XMLerror

in jmeter/bin/ there's a jmeter.log file. generally, errors will
appear in the dos shell or in the log.

when I tested the webservice sampler, I used one listed on
xmethods.com.  there may be a difference in Glue webservice versions.
if that's the case, it maybe you're using a newer version.

peter

On 8/3/05, Manish Mathuria <mmathuria@infostretch.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Trying to make my first webservice work. This is a Glue web service.
>
> I get the following error:
>
> [Full GC 18205K->7609K(249088K), 0.1369638 secs]
> [Fatal Error] :1:7: The processing instruction target matching
"[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

> When I run this from different machine I get an error:
> [Fatal Error] :21:15: XML Document structures must start and end with in
the same entity

> Please note that a call to another Glue web service (from xmethods.com)
works.

> Secondary question: So that I do not ask such stupid questions again, is
there a error guide/ trouble shooting guide for jmeter? What do the numbers
on the lines mean?