jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No listener in batch (non-gui) mode
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:37:41 GMT
Listeners that are part of the test plan do get called in non-gui mode.
Are you getting errors in the jmeter.log when you run this way?  Also,
if you don't follow the rules closely, your listener may not be getting
loaded correctly in non-gui mode.  Debugging might require letting us
see your code.

-Mike