jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using sql query as a request parameter value
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:45:36 GMT
Soooo..... does the JDBCSampler not meet your needs?

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 06:28 -0700, mukesh garg wrote:
> Basically i am creating a test plan for an application, where we start with an account
creation that sends a mail with some randomly generated validation code. We need to know the
validation code to setup the account after it. I am preparing a complete account setup test
script. but after creating an account, we need to enter validation code in next request. So
i need to retrieve validation code from DB on the basis of recently created account name.