jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Baumgartner" <christian.baumgart...@tiscover.com>
Subject AW: scheduled distributed testing and access log sampler
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:41:24 GMT
thanks, maybe the sync of the machines was the problem with the scheduling
of the tests (they differ 2-3 min).. I'll try that out if I manage to get
the Access Logs working on all machines and Platforms via distributed
testing.

Happy to say that I read the manual before and knew about the override
functions delay and duration ;) so that was not my problem.

have a nice day
Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. August 2005 18:58
An: JMeter Users List
Betreff: Re: scheduled distributed testing and access log sampler

that's one of the limitations of jmeter.

if you use "/" for the file separators, it should work, though you have to
copy the accesslogs to all the systems running jmeter-server. the easiest
way is to put the access logs in jmeter/bin/ directory.

make sure the scheduler date and time is correct. Also, make sure the time
is synchronized across the machines. if they are out of sync, that may have
a problem.

hope that helps

peter