jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Baumgartner" <christian.baumgart...@tiscover.com>
Subject AW: order of samples in results file
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:10:03 GMT
If your testplan has a sequential structure it will perform as you said.. If
you for example make use of conditions to make a test more dynamical, it
must'nt be the last thread the one with the latest timestamp.

but another question fitting this topic hopefully:
i want to make some statistics about the test results. As they are stored as
some kind of xml-structure, that could'nt be much of an affair, or? is there
already some tool out there that can parse the result files, maybe compare
them, make some statistics and so on?

best regards
Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sergei Riaguzov [mailto:riaguzov@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. August 2005 11:02
An: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: order of samples in results file

May I assume that the first thread that was doing something (has the
earliest timeStamp) is always at the beginning of results file, ane the last
thread (has the latest timeStamp) is always at the beginning?

I'm doing some transformation on results xml files and I want to know
whether it is neccessary to sort timeStamp and get min and max.