jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Baumgartner" <christian.baumgart...@tiscover.com>
Subject AW: Survey: JMeter OS/JVM platform usage
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:44:39 GMT
JMeter from CVS

Java 1.4, 1.5 (most times 1.4)

Win XP Pro
Mac OS X 10.4.2

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. August 2005 18:51
An: JMeter Users List; JMeter Developers List
Betreff: Survey: JMeter OS/JVM platform usage

What OS/Java platforms are being used with JMeter?

==

If you use JMeter, I would appreciate it if you could provide details of the
OS/Java platforms that you use, as well as the JMeter version.

If you use any add-ons (not in the JMeter release) that would be interesting
to know too.

For example at work we use:

JMeter 2.0.3
+ home-grown sampler (using TCP)

Platforms:

WinXP + JVM 1.4
Alpha VMS 7.3 + JVM 1.4

==

Hopefully we can get an idea of the range of platforms being used, as well
as some idea of the relative numbers of installations.

If you don't want to reply to the list, you can reply directly to me. I'll
correlate the replies and post a summary later.

Thanks!