jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sandeep Mankar" <sand...@vigorsoft.com>
Subject Windows Appln Testing
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:39:28 GMT
Hi,

Can we test a Windows appln (.Exe) with JMeter??

Actually, I want to test Performance of a complete appln which also
consists of an .Exe file(Send.exe).
This send.exe reads data from a xml file and sends it to a buffer table
which is further filtered and relevent data is put into another table.

Currently I’m stuck as I’ve no way that Jmeter (or any other appl) can
moniter the timings across 2 difference applications???

Is it possible through JMeter, to Execute the Send.exe and Monitor the
Data table for measuring the time taken for  sending and filtering the
data???

Any suggestions would really be highly valuable…

Thanks,
sandeep

8/26/2005

 Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message or you are  not associated with this subject, you may
not copy or send this message to anyone. In such case you should destroy this message and
kindly notifythe sender in reply e-mail.Although this mail has been scanned for the presence
of possible computer viruses prior to dispatch , we cannot be held responsible for any viruses
or other material transmitted  as a part of this email without our knowledge.