jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Baumgartner" <christian.baumgart...@tiscover.com>
Subject AW: Sending Parameters with HTTP Request
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:19:15 GMT
are you in SHOW TEXT mode in TREE VIEW LISTENER or in RENDER HTML mode ->
pictures mustn't get rendered ni this very leightweight "browser".

choose SHOW TEXT and you'll see your HTML code ;)

nice regards
Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Srinath vaidyanathan [mailto:srinath82@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. August 2005 17:37
An: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Sending Parameters with HTTP Request

Following is my problem.

   i'm doing stress test of a web application. using jmeter i've been able
to login to the application and go thru' several interior pages (i.e several
successful http requests). Then i'm getting stuck at one particular page
where i have to click an image. i don't know how to properly code that
particular HTTP request. following is what i've done in that http request.

  I'm using HTTP Request. Method is POST. I've given proper IP address and
path. In the "Send Parameters with Request" tab, i've added all required
hidden name/ value pairs. checked encode and equals option.

the problem is when i run the test plan it seems to work fine. but the "View
Results Tree"  shows me that there is no response  data for the above
particular page.

   i think the problem is this: there are many clickable images on that
page. but i'm not able to tell jmeter which image to click. how do i send
that parameter with the request?

 kindly help me out.