jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the number of threads to be run at runtime of JMeter
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:50:28 GMT
what specifically do you mean by change the number of threads at run time?

there's a wiki post about how to pass in a parameter to a script ( could be
num of threads, or hostname, or whatever) and reference that parameter from
the script:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ#head-81e8fdc6d08e5b574a06556f597f788df8ed12fe

it's very usefull for running scripts through ant for instance to get
different results on the different load on your servers.