jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter gui
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:42:23 GMT
OpenVMS, wow, that brings back some old memories. DCL, COM scripts, stable
as a herd of horses, and even built in file revisions.

Michael,

What is it about SWT that you don't favor? It's quite a shame that
eclipse/netbeans decided not to persue a common plugin api. From what I
understand, the eclipse plugins are much easier to put together than a
netbeans. I've only done simple eclipse plugins, and haven't looked at doing
netbeans plugins since the early 3.x releases.

~mark