jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sander Stevens" <S.Stev...@kpn-is.nl>
Subject Informix access?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:22:01 GMT
Hi,

I know that I need to copy classes12.zip (and rename to classes12.jar) to the lib folder of
jmeter in order to access an Oracle database. But now I need to access an Informix database.
Do I need to copy driver for informix to the jmeter bin folder to access an informix database?

I get the following error in the jmeter log:

2005/07/06 09:13:20 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement: Could not return
Connection java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.JdbcConnectionFactory.newInstance(JdbcConnectionFactory.java:185)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable(ResourceLimitingPool.java:672)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable(ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.java:178)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.ResourceLimitingJdbcConnectionPool.newPoolable(ResourceLimitingJdbcConnectionPool.java:123)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.get(ResourceLimitingPool.java:402)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.get(ValidatedResourceLimitingPool.java:130)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource.getConnection(ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource.java:222)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.sampler.JDBCSampler.sample(JDBCSampler.java:79)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:255)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Best regards,
Sander