jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Curelea, Alexandru" <acure...@northnetwork.com>
Subject Global response assertion?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:04:41 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to add a "global" response assertion in JMeter?  By this I mean a single assertion
per test plan, that is checked for every single (in my case) HTTP Request?

For example, I would like to add an assertion that checks that "Internal error" never shows
up on any of the pages returned by the server (rather than adding this assertion to every
single request).

I've gone through the documentation, tried to search the mailing list archive, and tried to
figure out a way to do it in JMeter itself, and it doesn't seem possible, but I'm hoping I
missed something.

Thanks,

Alex