jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Darko Jovisic" <Darko.Jovi...@cern.ch>
Subject RE: bean shell
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 13:20:17 GMT
Oh, I didn't know that my script should be inside

${__BeanShell }

Now it's working fine :)

Thank you guys, you are really helpful!

P.S Has anyone tought of writing a bit more extensive documentation on JMeter, i find it really
shallow. Without you I would be lost!

Cheers,
Darko

-----Original Message-----
From: Raj.Mulji_Solanski@alcatel.fr [mailto:Raj.Mulji_Solanski@alcatel.fr]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 3:16 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: bean shell

Hi darko,

i've downloaded exactly the same bsh-2.0b4.jar and copied it to the lib directory.
but i've used beanshell in a request parameter in a http query and it worked fine with me.

i know that's not what you want to do but you can still give it a try to be sure it's coming
from that. here's the piece of code i used :

${__BeanShell(java.util.GregorianCalendar calendar = new java.util.GregorianCalendar();Date
date = calendar.getTime();new java.text.SimpleDateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss").format(date))}

regards,
raj