jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Darko Jovisic" <Darko.Jovi...@cern.ch>
Subject using JMeter for other purposes than testing
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:07:24 GMT
Hi!

I'm new to JMeterand I find it very cool and powerful. Acutally we are
not using JMeter for testing but for loading data.
So we have a web interface for loading data. The amounts of data is huge
and doing it by hand is long. So we made a JMeter test script that posts
data to the web interface with parameters that passed from the console.
Cool, huh ? I also tested Canoo,WebInject and some other products but I
find JMeter the best!

One question: I want to use Mail Visualiser to confirm wheter the data
has been imported properly or not. But I try to add it to ThreadGroup
but nothing happens. It doesn't appear in the group. Am I doing
something wrong, or ?

Regards,
Darko