jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Janzer, John" <JJan...@talisentech.com>
Subject JMeter and multiple attachments in an HTTP request.
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:26:01 GMT
I'm attempting to use JMeter to set up an HTTP test request to a SOAP
service that is of "multipart" type, separated by a MIME boundary.  The
first object sent is a soap message, followed by another XML file, and
then possibly followed by an additional file of varying type (pdf, doc,
text, etc.).  I can't figure out how to set this up in JMeter.

The HTTP Sampler only has the ability to specify a single file
attachment.  The SOAP sampler (XML-RPC) appears to be set up to specify
my soap message easily, but there is no way to include attachments using
it.

Is there a way I can do this in JMeter without changing the utility, or
with some type of already-developed add-on (such as additional
samplers)?

Thx in advance,

JJ