jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bronagh McElduff <Bronagh.McEld...@mobilecohesion.com>
Subject Re: csv and xml logs
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:01:11 GMT
Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem when using the Web service sampler.
Despite setting the variable:
jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=csv

The results file produced is always in XML.
I am using JMeter version 2.1.20050531

I have attached my configuration file, in case there is something I have
not set correctly.

Thanks in advance,
Bronagh