jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bronagh McElduff <Bronagh.McEld...@mobilecohesion.com>
Subject Re: Valid wsdl not loading
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:33:21 GMT
Hi Peter

Just installed the latest build (20050704) and uploaded my web service
test plan.  It seems that this build is missing the web service sampler:
error -

2005/07/05 09:30:08 ERROR - jmeter.gui.GuiPackage: Problem retrieving
gui for org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.gui.WebServiceSamplerGui
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/MessagingException

    at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.gui.WebServiceSamplerGui.createTestElement(WebServiceSamplerGui.java:173)

    at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.GuiPackage.createTestElement(GuiPackage.java:330)

    at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.AddToTree.doAction(AddToTree.java:66)

    at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.java:81)

    at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.java:44)

    at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:62)

    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/mail/MessagingException

    at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.GuiPackage.createTestElement(GuiPackage.java:337)

    at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.AddToTree.doAction(AddToTree.java:66)

    at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.java:81)

    at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.java:44)

    at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:62)

    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown

Cheers,
Bronagh