jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bronagh McElduff <Bronagh.McEld...@mobilecohesion.com>
Subject Re: Valid wsdl not loading
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:17:12 GMT
Hi Peter,

I'm not sure if you recall but you provided me with a night build that
resolved the issue below (JMeter version 2.1.20050531).
However, I have found 2 bugs in this version
1) Changes made to web service test plans are not picked up on "save".
The only means to force any changes made to a web service test plan is
to restart the application
2) Using external datafiles:
Steps:
 - Set the thread group loop count to 10
 - Add the following  variable:
    CREDITNUM -
${_StringFromFile(testfiles/Hydra/webservices/creditWS/creditData/creditnums.dat)}
( creditnums.dat contains 10 lines, each with a different integer )
- save and run

Actual results:
For each iteration, the CREDITNUM variable is assigned the value of the
first integer in creditnums.dat

Cheers,
Bronagh