jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: measuring performance of commons chain commands
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 14:15:19 GMT
Hi

Peter Lin wrote:
> there's a developer doc that mike and I wrote.
thanks, it's really useful!. I was able to run commons chain commands :).

Now I'd like to use jmeter to test performance of apache jackrabbit. I
already made some commands that perform actions on an already
initialized server but I'm stuck trying to find out how to initialize
the server only once and make it accesible to every ThreadGroup.

I'd like to do something like.

  -> start jackrabbit. Run only once, preferably on jmeter startup.

ThreadGroup
  -> do something (needs a jackrabbit instance in the ThreadContext)

  -> stopjackrabbit. Run only once, preferably on jmeter shutdown.

thanks again,
edgar