jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Jmeter and BADBOY
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:13:40 GMT
did you add cookie manager to your test plan?

peter

On 7/13/05, Rolando Sánchez Villalobos <rsanchez@avanticatec.net> wrote:

> Hi people
> I have a problem with the Regular Expression Extractor and with the scripts generated
by BADBOY
> I have a site that work under https protocol, so I can't use the http proxy server of
jmeter to make a record, so the answer is use BADBOY, this is a free http/https recorder.

> But the problem is that when I record a workflow of my website with BADBOY and then try
to run in Jmeter (BADBOY autogenerated a jmeter script) i have to catch after the login an
session ID unique, so I catch it by a regular expression extractor, and I have to use that
session ID throw all the pages of my application, but when I use the session ID catched before,
I only can use it one time after that I loss the session ID, i don't know what happen, but
the session ID disappear, and I not found nothing in the logs, someone can help me please,
I'm really desperate about this!!!!