jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different Number of Threads
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:17:40 GMT
I'm not sure I understand the problem.  is your goal to have different
number of threads on each system running jmeter? In other words

server
client 1 - 4 threads
cleint 2 - 5 threads

if that is what you're trying to do, you have to make two versions of
your test plan. If you use the same exact test plan on both client
machines, the total number of threads will be even. Is there something
specific about having an odd number of threads?

peter