jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rolando Sánchez Villalobos <rsanc...@AVANTICATEC.NET>
Subject RE: Problems with Jmeter and BADBOY
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:23:22 GMT
Thnxs a lot my friend I follow your instructions an it work fine, really thnxs

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Miércoles, 13 de Julio de 2005 10:58 a.m.
To: JMeter Users List
Cc: Peter Lin
Subject: Re: Problems with Jmeter and BADBOY

Is the Regex extractor at the same level as the samplers?
If so, it will be called for *each* sample and thus will reset the variable(s).

Put it as a child of the sampler that contains the session id.

S.
On 7/13/05, Rolando Sánchez Villalobos <rsanchez@avanticatec.net> wrote:
> Yes the session ID is passes rewriting the URL, so I use component "Regular Expression
Extractor" to catch it and then I set the name of the variable into the Path of the next http
request, this works fine, but then I need to call another page and I set in the same form
the variable of the session, but when I run the test for the http request 1 work, but for
the http request 2, didn't work