jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rolando Sánchez Villalobos <rsanc...@AVANTICATEC.NET>
Subject RE: Problems with Jmeter and BADBOY
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:54:24 GMT
Yes the session ID is passes rewriting the URL, so I use component "Regular Expression Extractor"
to catch it and then I set the name of the variable into the Path of the next http request,
this works fine, but then I need to call another page and I set in the same form the variable
of the session, but when I run the test for the http request 1 work, but for the http request
2, didn't work
some like this

1-login
2-Catch the session ID
3-Request 1, I set the session ID and works fine
4-Request 2, I set the session ID but didn't work, appear as if the session ID not exist

Thnxs for your help!

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

Rolando Sánchez Villalobos
rsanchez@avantica.net
www.avantica.net