jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rolando Sánchez Villalobos <rsanc...@AVANTICATEC.NET>
Subject Problems with Jmeter and BADBOY
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:14:23 GMT

Hi people
I have a problem with the Regular Expression Extractor and with the scripts generated by BADBOY
I have a site that work under https protocol, so I can't use the http proxy server of jmeter
to make a record, so the answer is use BADBOY, this is a free http/https recorder.

But the problem is that when I record a workflow of my website with BADBOY and then try to
run in Jmeter (BADBOY autogenerated a jmeter script) i have to catch after the login an session
ID unique, so I catch it by a regular expression extractor, and I have to use that session
ID throw all the pages of my application, but when I use the session ID catched before, I
only can use it one time after that I loss the session ID, i don't know what happen, but the
session ID disappear, and I not found nothing in the logs, someone can help me please, I'm
really desperate about this!!!!
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

Rolando Sánchez Villalobos
rsanchez@avantica.net
www.avantica.net