jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Baumgartner" <christian.baumgart...@tiscover.com>
Subject How can I tell Jmeter to save .jtl files with all Information I want (and need)
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:36:08 GMT
I set up a Test Plan where I want to store the Results in Files. I thought
thats no problem, because of the Listeners, which have the ability to store
Results to a File.

Well, I also checked the box in the configuration Panel, to store especially
the Header Requests.

But that seems to have no effect for the file at all.
So, how can I tell Jmeter to save also all Header Requests to that file,
with timings, and responses?
The Boxes are there, but no effect.

Hope there is a solution to that problem, or actually a reason why it won't
function.

thanks Christian