jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Baumgartner" <christian.baumgart...@tiscover.com>
Subject Problem with HTTP HTML LINK PARSER
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:28:59 GMT
Hello,

I've searched the List about the HTTP LINK PARSER, but cannot find an answer
to my problem.

The usual structure should be (as i saw in other posts):

TEST PLAN

	THREAD GROUP
		HTTP REQUEST (domain: www.mydomain.com; path: .*
			HTTP HTML LINK PARSER

	VIEW RESULTS TREE

Well as result i always geht a 404 Error Page not found because of URL
www.mydomain.com/.*
So I suggest that the regex doesn't function in path (we had that already in
another post).

Now I just want to ask, if someone could give a really simple explanation
how to use the
HTTP HTML LINK PARSER correctly.

Beside my actual Task:
I shoult test stress test tools, creating a SIMPLE spider that crawls
through a Web Site and records
the times, for each URL it finds.
Further it should just regocnize links for a spezific domain and URL
pattern, but thats another problem.

Hope someone can help me out there.

Thanks Chris

For answers please write to: christian.baumgartner@tiscover.com