jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Manjunath N.S." <manjunath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS requests and key store problem
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:47:04 GMT
Hi Srikanth,

If you want to avoid each time when u run HTTPS Request Test Cases
asking for password. Configure your jmeter.properties file for the
javax.net.ssl.trustStore=.. and javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=..>
In case if these values are not taken from the property file, pass
these properties using -D option in your batch file.

hope this should solve your problem

regards
manju

On 6/29/05, srikanth peddireddy <srikanth_mails@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My testplan contains a HTTPS request . When ever I am freshly opening the Jmeter and
running this test, Jmeter is throwing a dailog box with title  "keystore password" and message
as "Please type your password".

> When I just press enter with out entering any pwd , the HTTPS request is failed with
followinmg exception

> java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be <X.X.X.X>
>
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.b(Unknown Source)
>  at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
>  at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
>  at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.connect(Unknown
Source)
>  at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:464)
>  at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:590)
>  at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:578)
>  at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>

> where X.X.X.X is the IP address of my web server which I gave in the Servername or IP
setting of HTTP Request Defaults.