jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adam Griffiths <aogriffi...@gmail.com>
Subject Modifying paramters / variables
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:58:03 GMT
Hi

How can I get JMeter to test (and time) the following:

1) Request a page that causes a some work to begin on the server
2) The severe responds with some HTML including:
<META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="0;URL=pleasewait.jsp">
3) JMeter should repeatedly do this refresh until;
4) The server sends a redirect
5) JMeter should then follow this redirect

I can easily do step 1, I could use a regexp to parse out the refresh
page in step 2 'pleasewait.jsp', i am unsure how to then repeatedly
follow subsequent META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH's and then break out of this
loop and follow a final redirect.

Thanks

Adam