jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ravishankar.sreedha...@scandent.com
Subject Re: JUnit sampler
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 05:09:33 GMT

Hi Peter,

I am new to Junit. Kindly excuse me if my suggestions are wrong.

1. It would be very helpful if we could populate values to the Junit
functions from csv files like we do for Jmeter.
2. The Assert ( like AssertTrue, AssertNull )  results can be logged in a
file like given below

TimeStamp   Junit Function Name     Assertion results

Thanks & Regards
Ravi shankar S

                      Peter Lin

                      <woolfel@gmail.co        To:       jmeter-user <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>,
jmeter-dev
                      m>                        <jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      06/22/2005 07:14         Subject:  JUnit sampler

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "JMeter Users

                      List"

I'm starting to work on a JUnit sampler for JMeter and thought I'd see
if jmeter users have any ideas and feedback.  The idea I had is to
have a sampler that can take a jar file, scan for classes that extend
TestCase and then use JUnit to execute the tests.

peter lin

Important Email Information :- The  information  in  this  email is
confidential and may  be  legally  privileged. It  is  intended  solely for
the addressee. Access to  this email  by anyone  else  is  unauthorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please contact
the sender and dispose of this e-mail immediately.