jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Matt.H...@paytec.com
Subject Loop Count
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:26:16 GMT
Hi all!
	I am trying to find a solution for being able to change the Loop
Count for a test without having to hard code the number into the script
itself.  My test right now has a file with a list in it.  I am using
StringFromFile in a "User Parameters" element to read in a line from this
file, store it in a variable, and loop until I get to the end of the file so
that each iteration I get a new variable value.  My question is, is there a
way that I can vary the Loop Count based on the number of lines in my file
without actually having to count the number of lines and changing it by
hand?

Thanks!
Matt