jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Pajjuru, Srinivasa" <Srinivasa.R.Pajj...@logicacmg.com>
Subject No trusted certificate found
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:19:15 GMT
Hi,

     My test scripts are working fine in JMeter GUI.While I'm running
the same test scripts using Ant, It's failing because there is no
trusted certificate found.
All HTTPS samples are failing,rest of them are ok.

How should I specify the certificate using Ant.Which certificate I have
to use.I'm grateful If anyone help me.

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas.

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_ax.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(DashoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(DashoA12275)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(DashoA12275)
 at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Da
shoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
nnect(DashoA12275)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:464)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.followRedirects(HTTP
Sampler.java:632)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:555)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:590)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:578)
 at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted
certificate found
 at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.buildTrustedChain(SimpleValidator
.java:304)
 at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.engineValidate(SimpleValidator.ja
va:107)
 at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:202)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Das
hoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(Das
hoA12275)

and inform the sender. Thank you.