jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Major, Michael T" <michael.t.ma...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter gives "Non HTTP Response Message"
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:50:51 GMT
I wish I could help you more, but I was receiving the same message for a
while.  It came down to nothing to do with Jmeter, but actually was a
proxy server problem.  Jmeter would send the request, and basically time
out because the proxy server wouldn't let it through.  I know this isn't
much help, but it might give you a starting point.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Premkumar M
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 3:35 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Jmeter gives "Non HTTP Response Message"

I have generated two scripts using "BadBoy" tool...

BadBoy is a tool which gives the output in .jmx format (Compatible with
Jmeter)

And I tried running the scripts with JMeter (ver 2.0.3) Both the scripts
are
working fine in local machine (WinXP , JRE1.3 & JSSE 1.0.3)

When I tried to execute one script with same configurations (i.e.
jmeter.properties file) in UNIX server (with JDK 1.4 installed, JSSE is
bundled with this version of JRE), it fails and gives "Non HTTP response

message" error. But the other one works fine in the same environment and
in
the same configuration.

Is there any configuration setting that I need to change???

Can you guys please help me out in this?...
I guess that there is no problem with the settings as one script is
working.. We tried to test secure HTTPS sites