jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Butler" <rbut...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic forms w/ Jmeter
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:14:35 GMT
If you do implement this, I think it might be easy to do as a
pre-processor.   That way it can add the params from the context vars
before the request is sent.

So a RegEx post-processor would collect the vars, and then the
pre-processor would plug em into the next request.  I don't *need* this
now, because my app is only going to have 10 rows max, so I can just build
it to handle up to 10 rows statically.  Otherwise, I'd build the
pre-processor now.  I bet it wouldn't be too hard.

Rob