jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Auerbach <j...@dealer.com>
Subject Averaging results
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:59:55 GMT
I tried looking for information on this in the user manual, list
archive, etc. and have not found anything, so if anyone can help me out
it would be great.  What I am trying to do is instead of recording every
sample I want to record an average of all samples processed within n
seconds, i.e. instead of recording every sample, I want and entry to be
recorded every n seconds that contains the average of all results wihin
that interval.  If this is not possible an acceptable substitue would be
to record after n samples an average of those n samples.  This is
desired because we are attempting to load test an application in
development, but the number of samples we are generating makes the graph
far to cluttered and we want to condense it.
-Josh