jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bronagh McElduff <Bronagh.McEld...@mobilecohesion.com>
Subject Multiple port configuration
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:59:39 GMT
Hi,

I wish to configure JMeter to submit a message on localhost:9999 and collect this message
as it leaves localhost:9191 for example.

Is this achievable? I have tried various ways to do this but it seems that it is only possible
to test the request / response on the same port.  However, I specifically need to confirm
the modifications that our system makes to the message as it travels through our system and
no simply that the message has been successfully received.

Basically, I need to configure JMeter to act as a client and a server.

Thanks in advance,