jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Auerbach <j...@dealer.com>
Subject Remote Testing Problem
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:37:49 GMT
I am trying to get JMeter to run in distributed mode for remote
testing.  If I run a jmeter-server on my local machine, and use my local
ip I can get it to work properly.  However, when I try running the
server on a remote machine I get "Bad Call to Remote Host"  errors
everytime.  For troubleshooting purposes I am currently just trying to
run on one remote host (eventually I would like to run on 3).  Below is
the entry from my jmeter.log file from the machine running the JMeter
client (GUI).  I am fairly new to this, so any help in determining what
my problem is would be greatly appreciated.  -Thanks, Josh